Tuscan Chicken Linguine
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Dice tomato. Peel garlic and finely chop.
- Place chicken in a medium bowl; pat dry with paper towels. Add a large drizzle of olive oil, chopped garlic, a touch of seasoning, salt, and pepper; stir to thoroughly coat. Once water is boiling, add pasta to pot. Cook until al dente! Make sure you reserve ½ cup pasta cooking water.
- While pasta cooks, heat a drizzle of Racconto olive oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add chicken and cook until browned and cooked throughly, 6-8 minutes per side. Once cooked and cooled down enough to handle, thinly slice into small pieces.
- Melt butter in same pan over medium heat. Add sliced garlic and cook, stir for about 1 minute. Add tomato, seasoning, salt, and pepper. Cook, stirring, until softened, 2-3 minutes.
- Stir cream cheese, a dash of Parmesan, and a half cup of the reserved pasta cooking water into pan with tomato mixture. Bring to a simmer, then stir in pasta. Season with salt and pepper.
- Top with sliced chicken, lemon juice, parmesan and serve!
Makes: 4 servings
Prep: 5 mins
Start to Finish: 40 mins