- 8 oz Racconto Datali pasta
- ½ cup turkey pepperoni
- 6 cups lettuce (iceberg and spinach work great)
- 1 cup cherry tomato
- 1 cup roasted red pepper
- 1 cucumber
- 1 cup olives (green or black)
- 1 avocado
- 2 lemons**
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard**
- ¼ cup olive oil**
- 4 ounces crumbled gorgonzola cheese (optional)
Boil salted water in pasta pot; cook ditalini until very al dente, 7-8 minutes. Chop veggies (tomato, red pepper, cucumber, olives, avocado) into uniform cubes and quarter pepperoni. Roughly chop lettuce. Juice lemons into bowl, add in Dijon. Whisk in olive oil, season with salt and pepper.
**Assemble salad. Eat. Enjoy. Repeat.
**The classic chopped salad has either a mayo based poppy dressing or a classic Italian dressing. This lemon vinaigrette is just a little lighter, but just about anything works.
Total Time: .5 Hours