Lemon Mint Pesto Pasta Salad
• 16oz package Racconto Gnocchi: can substitute Racconto Mezzi Rigatoni or Racconto Cavatappi
• 7.5oz jar Racconto Sun Dried tomatoes:Â drained and julienne sliced
• 6.5oz Racconto sliced artichoke hearts; drained
• 15oz can Garbanzo beans: drained and rinsed
• 15oz can Cannellini beans: drained and rinsed
Cook pasta according to the instructions on the package.. Drain and rinse with cold water to stop the cooking process. Place pasta into a large mixing bowl. Mix sun dried tomatoes, artichoke hearts, garbanzo beans, cannellini beans with the cooked pasta. Add the entire amount of the lemon Mint Pesto into the mixing bowl. Mix well. Keep refrigerated until serving.
Ingredients For Lemon Mint Pesto:
• 2 cups fresh mint leaves tightly packed
• 3/4 cup Racconto grated RomanoÂ
• 1/2 cup Racconto Extra Virgin Olive oil
• 1/4 cup lemon juice (juice of 2 lemons)
• 2 TBSP fresh chopped garlic
• 1/2 TSP black pepper
• 1/2 TSP sea salt
Place all ingredients into a food processor. Blend until it forms a paste.
Pesto can be made in advance and stored in the refrigerator up to a week.
Total Prep Time: 40 minutes