Gnocchi with Vegetables
- ONE package (500 grams) Racconto potato gnocchi
- 1 TBSP Racconto Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Half tsp. Crushed Red Pepper flakes (optional)
- One tsp. Racconto chopped garlic
- ONE small ONION-DICED
- ONE jar Racconto chopped grilled Zucchini – DRAINED
- ONE jar Racconto sliced mushrooms -DRAINED
- 4 TBSP. Racconto Traditional Pesto
- 4 TBSP Racconto Grated Romano Cheese
- Garnish with TWO TBSP fresh chopped Parsley
Bring ONE gallon of water to a boil. Once the water begins to boil add the potato gnocchi to the boiling water. Boil about two minutes or until the gnocchi rise to the top of the boiling water. Drain in a colander. Do NOT rinse.
While you are waiting for the water to boil proceed with the recipe. In a large skillet add extra virgin olive oil. Once oil is hot add crushed red pepper flakes, chopped garlic and onion. Sauté until onion is translucent (about two minutes). Add the sliced mushroom and chopped grilled zucchini and sauté for two minutes. Add the cooked gnocchi. Add pesto and cheese and mix well. Serve immediately.